Last Updated: May 29, 2023
2. Information We Collect
We collect both “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” about our users. Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you. Personal Information, on the other hand, is information that relates to an individual and can be used directly or indirectly to identify you.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Provide and maintain our services;
- Improve our services and develop new ones;
- Deliver personalized content;
- Ensure legal compliance;
- Communicate with you about our services, including providing customer service and responding to your inquiries.
4. How We Share Your Information
We do not sell your Personal Information. We may share your Personal Information under the following circumstances:
- With your consent;
- To service providers and affiliates who assist in the business operations;
- To comply with laws, law enforcement, and the safety of our users;
- In connection with any merger, sale of assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
5. Your Rights & Choices
Under the laws of certain states, you may have the right to:
- Know about Personal Information collected, disclosed, or sold;
- Request deletion of Personal Information;
- Opt-out of the sale of Personal Information;
- Non-discrimination for exercising your privacy rights.
To exercise these rights, please contact us using the details provided below.
6. Children’s Privacy
We comply with COPPA and do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for an account. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
7. Cookies and Similar Technologies
9. Contact Us
Please also read our Terms of Service, which outline the terms under which you use our services.